> Restored Masonry
> Replaced Window Sealants
> Reconstructed Corners
> Cleaned Façade
> Replaced Decorative Terracotta
On the corner of East 27th Street and Fifth Avenue in Manhattan stands this beautiful Landmark Building. Built in 1914 and designed by the architectural firm of Schwartz & Gross in a Beaux Arts style, it replaced the Victoria Hotel.
Avarga was the company chosen to restore this historic building to its original beauty.