> Restored Masonry
> Repaired Decorative Stone
> Replaced Corners
> Replaced Window Sealants
> Replaced Sidewalk Vault Slab
> Replaced Structural Steel
Formerly known as the Lord’s Court Building, 40 Exchange Place was completed in 1893 by the architect John Townsend Williams.
Originally the headquarters for the New York Stock Exchange from 1856 to 1865, the building is currently a hub for innovation in the heart of the Financial District of Lower Manhattan
The 20-story, Landmark building has been renovated and re-imagined and restored as the state-of-the-art workplace it is today.